Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

4212

4212...

4213...

7212...

5212

9212...

what are the odds that i spotted these numbers in one (1!) drive? well, i'll say maybe none.. but the probability of it for me today is 1.. ha ha.. hmm.. these absurd sensitivity of this particularly car number is killing me.. am i paranoid, delusional or something..?? there must be thousands (thousand!) of combination of plat no in the world and those that i spotted are greatly significant for me.. it makes me laugh.. urgh.. i hardly know what i feel now..

kenapa nak sibuk2 ni kan? hmm sebabnya no ni belongs to mr.f.. sesape yang tau sejarah aku ngan mr f ni.. mesti boleh faham.. so i can't really blame myself for being paranoid, delusional or something.. right??!


1 comment:

Moazli said...

opss..
4212?? where??