Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

~i love you by 2am~



Mula-mula dengar lagu ni.. the first hangul I understand is kokkiri and kegurri.. maksudnya gajah dan katak.. wah lagu apa yang ada katak ngan gajah ni.. *thinking*

Hmm.. rupa-rupanyanya nak membayangkan yang lelaki ni yang tak pernah sangka yang dia boleh jatuh cinta dengan pompuan ni dengan cara yang tak disangka sangka..

I didn’t know what I was seeing as I saw it
I didn’t know what I was hearing as I heard it
I didn’t know what I knew as I learned it
Just like when a blind man touches an elephant
Or how a frog thinks its well is an ocean
Or like when a fox gives a crane food on a plate

note: “…when a fox gives a crane food on a plate” this is from an aesob fable.. the full story about the fox and crane is here..~

My most favorite lyric is

Oh yeah, the game is played out
So don’t be greedy
Be realistic instead of
searching for whatever shallow ideal of love
Most of the things you want are unnecessary
The most important thing is how you feel

And this..


I Love you (Love you)
I want you (Want you)
I need you (Need you)
‘Cause I choose you (Choose you)

It would be nice if I can hear this from someone special.. if I have any.. :)

p/s : i instantly fall in love with this song.. eventhough i purposedly listening the album because of other song ( i can't let you go even if i die ~ got goosebump listening to d song.. jjang-i-eyo).. totally serendipity.. :)

p/s 2: my 2AM bias - jinwoon sshi \(^,^)/

No comments: