Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

uuuhh.. i like..^_^

toma ikuta n shun ogori going for a bath..
this vid really makes me smile.. the cutest vid ever!!




The translation

Part one

I: Ji ji ji hello
O: I'm here as well!
I: I'm with Oguri Shun-kun right now... We are here to take a bath... Now... filming for the drama just finished and we're thinking that taking a bath would be great.
O: Let's do it... let's go in...With this step... we'll be seen as naked lovers
I: What the hell are you talking about? It's really cruel... recently, he's been like this all the time!

---

part two

I: Nya!!!....It's Merenge, Merenge... Hisamoto-san, Takahata-san and Matsuura Aya-san
O: (Between coughs) I... appeared.. there once too
I: Almost got it
O: Ye almost got it
I: (laughs) We'll go now

*After the Bath*
I: It was a refreshment....So... how do you feel right now?
S: Its. the. best.


i think there's something wrong with me.. i've been watching this video for 100 of times! damn it!

~ these guys are totally hot.. don't u think?! nyah nyah nyah..~

No comments: